As specialist experts to the welding industry, we can assist and advise you on all your welding requirements, welding standards and specifications. GQC welding consultancy services includes but not limited to; selection of suitable welding process, preparation of WPS & PQR, welder training and qualification, welding engineering, welding inspection, preparation of QA/QC Procedures, reports, certificates etc…..
WPS / PQR
We can write / develop all your welding procedures specifications (WPS) and supporting procedure qualification record, advise on all relevant codes and standards/specifications. Produce QA/QC documentation and provide working instructions for any welding application, no matter how large or small.
Welder Qualifications & Assessments
We offer formal welder qualification testing to a wide range of National and International standards for all fusion welding processes on a wide range of materials. We also offer welder assessments and competence appraisals prior to testing, to ensure standards are met.
On Site Services, General Help & Advice
Our services are available as a ‘hands-on’, or a more formal ‘technical engineering’ approach; you decide which one, or we’ll be happy to offer you both.
- Assessment of contract documentation & design reviews.
- Technical advice on producing sound welds.
- Co-ordination and control of welding related operations.
- Technical representation at meetings with client.
- Writing welding procedures and qualification testing of welders.
- Technical assessment of contractors.
- Visual inspection and non-destructive testing.
- Welding coordination tasks and responsibilities
- NDT, including DPT, MPI and visual welding inspection
- Establishment and maintenance of welding quality requirements.
- Writing and auditing quality systems under BSEN ISO 3834 standards.
- Assessment of subcontractor’s quality systems.
Material Selection & Testing
- Advice on material selection and behavioural effects of composition variation with particular materials.
- Mechanical testing for welding qualifications and for investigative purposes.
- Material analysis and corrosion testing.
- Metallurgical investigation
- Investigation of weldability problems and failure analysis.
For more details contact us by contact form or write us a email